Delivery Service Policy
Delivery Service Process
- After the online order is completed, you will receive an order confirmation from the system. The order status will be shown as 『Processing』. If customer pay with FPS, the order status will be shown as 『Waiting for Payment』, it may takes 1 to 2 working for payment transfer confirmation, Once the payment transfer is completed, order status will be shown as『Processing』.
- If there are any goods which need to be pre-ordered, we will ship all goods together in one shipment.
- Only once delivery service per order (Either Free of Charge OR Paid Delivery Service). If you wish to have any ready goods to be shipped first, the remaining goods will need to be picked up by yourself or pay an extra delivery fee (HKD$200/per delivery).
- We will arrange delivery within 7-working days when order into processing status, and the delivery will usually be completed within 7 working days after all goods arrived. The same order delivery service can only be arranged once per order. If the delivery service is unsuccessful, the goods will return to warehouse and customer needs to pick up the goods at the store.
- Customers can log in to their account to check the order status after the order confirmation email is sent.
- Our business hour: Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:30, Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays are closed.
- There is no delivery service on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Shipments that have been scheduled for delivery will be postponed until the next working day.
- When delivery, we will make adjustments depending on the delivery area, traffic conditions and weather.
- Delivery service will be delayed to next working day when the Typhoon Signal No. 8 or Black Rainstorm Warning is hoisted.
- We shall not be liable for any delay or failure in delivering the Product(s) caused by or resulting from accidents, traffic conditions, weather conditions or any other causes (e.g. supplier or factory delay) beyond our scope of control.
- If for any reason we find it necessary to amend the delivery date, we will notify you of the amended date as soon as possible. However, the delivery date is only our best estimate and is not an element of the contract. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any advancement or delay (for whatever reason and whether or not you have been notified) in the delivery date.
- Failure to provide delivery service area includes: Address without elevator to go up the stairs. Prohibited areas, roads that are not accessible to trucks, exhibition venues, hotels, renovation units, boathouses/ships, construction sites, container terminals, goods that are required to be hoisted through the terrace or where the goods are not allowed to be transported. If it is necessary to deliver to the passenger terminal, the customer must arrange for the sea transportation and cargo loading and unloading. If it is necessary to deliver to above location, delivery detail and delivery fee to be confirmed.
- Additional fees are required for special regions. Special areas are: Sai Kung, Southern Island, Peak, Tung Chung and Airport, Ma Wan, Disney and Discovery Bay (Tunnel Fee will be calculated separately) etc. Need to pay to collect. The details of the charges are as follows:
List of Additional fees are required for special regions
Areas ATunnel toll is negotiableHK$100
Sai Kung, Southern Island, Beach, Peak, Tung Chung and Airport
Areas BTunnel toll is negotiableHK$250
Ma Wan, Disney and Discovery Bay
- The consignee must be at least 18 years of age and be an authorized representative of the customer. Any consignee’s instructions/information or actions are on behalf of the customer.
- If the delivery address (the destinated address on your order) is incorrect or the delivery is unsuccessful, the goods will be returned to the warehouse for the customer to pick up. The store will not arrange the delivery again. If you need to arrange the delivery again, the customer will have to bear the relevant expenses.
- If there are any changes or cancellations, please email firstname.lastname@example.org within next working day after the purchase date to make arrangements. Otherwise, we will charge an additional service fee of HK$200 (Hong Kong).
- All goods must be delivered within 30 days of the purchase date. If it is more than 30 days, we will contact the customer by Telephone or email to cancel the sales order and arrange a refund.